Sony RX-100 II
Use this resource to
Capture detail stills/videos
The 1.0″ type sensor is about 4x larger than most compact cameras.
Shoot under many conditions
Shoot at high ISO – up to ISO 12800 – and capture rich detail in night scenes
See more in every scene
Capture exceptional detail, even indoors and without a flash, with a back-illuminated Exmor R® sensor.
- Thanks to back-illuminated technology, the RX100 II captures light even more effectively than the renowned RX100. With no wires to block its path, light falls directly onto receptive areas of the sensor. The result is smooth detail even in low light.
- The wide-aperture F1.8 Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* lens ensures you can frame the entire scene. The sensitive 20.2 MP back-illuminated Exmor R® CMOS sensor captures light exceptionally well, and the powerful BIONZ processor creates superior detail with extremely low noise.
- The Xtra Fine LCD display is clear, even in bright sunlight. It can be tilted up to 45° downward to shoot over crowds, or up to 84° upward to capture pets eye to eye.
- Wi-Fi® connectivity with iOS and Android smartphones for remote camera control and still/video sharing is easy. In addition to Wi-Fi® support for connecting to smartphones, NFC technology (near field communication) provides “One-touch connection” to compatible Android smartphones and tablets. Users need only touch devices to connect; no complex set-up is required.
- Simply rotate the control ring around the lens to adjust settings with ease. It turns smoothly with clear feedback on the LCD for precise adjustment just like an SLR camera.
ProCom BA student (all Years)
Instructions & Documentation
Example: don’t forget to bring your SDXC card (we have a limited number available from the cage)