Audio-Technica AT899 Lavalier Microphone
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8′ (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Use this resource to
Record high quality audio.
The AT899 subminiature omnidirectional microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. Includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard, two windscreens, two element covers, three single mic holders, and two double mic holders.
ProCom BA student (all Years)
Instructions & Documentation
Example: don’t forget to bring your SDXC card (we have a limited number available from the cage)