This guide assumes that you are ready to submit your video to your instructor.
How to upload a video to Panopto
- Log in to panopto.fcad.ryerson.ca
- Click on the ‘Create‘ button on the top of the page and select the ‘Upload media‘.
- In the “Add files to” panel you can select your course folder and the subfolder for the assignment.
- Click on the ‘Choose video or audio files‘ button and navigate to the file’s location on your computer.
- Upload your file and wait for Panopto to verify that is has been processed. Play your video / audio in Panopto to confirm the codecs are working.
- Share with any peers/group members, if instructed by your instructor.
- Your course instructor will automatically have access to your uploaded media.
If you are required to accompany your submission with a PDF attachment, you should:
- Open up the “Settings” button under your video submission
- Click “Streams” and then “Upload PDF“.
- Once submitted, the PDF will appear next to your video submission.
If you would like to use the Panopto web-based video editor, consult this guide for alternate upload instructions.