Please verify the following settings to ensure your Panopto recording is of a usable quality.
Step 1: Set up the camera and microphone
Check that all the settings are as follow:
- PRIMARY SOURCE: XI100DUSB-HDMI
- SECONDARY SOURCE: CRESTRON
- AUDIO: USB AUDIO CODEC
- SLIDES: uncheck all
- SESSION: be sure to include your name in the session
Set up Panopto preferences
- Make sure the Primary Video Quality is ULTRA (MOTION)
- Make sure the Secondary Video Quality is ULTRA (RESOLUTION)
Record your presentation
Click the Record button to record your presentation. Click it again to stop the recording.
Once you have finished your recording the bellow window will appear. Click “done” to confirm.
If you have to create a new recording, click the “Create New Recording” button.
You can also share the video from this window (under Recording Details > Links > Share) As shown in the image above.