Select ProCom spaces now offer printing. At the beginning of the year, all student accounts are loaded up with funds based on the academic programs that students are enrolled in. Student users then have the option to further top off their accounts from a Ryerson One Card machine (instruction guide).
To print using PaperCut:
- From the Practicum Centre or another ProCom space with student printing, login to PaperCut Web Print with your usual Ryerson username and password.
- Click Web Print > Submit a Job.
- Select the printer that corresponds with your current room number.
- Then click 2. Print Options and Account Selection. Continue the process, as prompted.
- Your printouts will print automatically. If they do not, click Jobs Pending Release from your computer and release them.
Rooms with student printing:
VIC 606 (users must be authorized to print)