fleXlab 3 (LIB 386A) is a ProCom-owned teaching space located in the Library Building. This facility can quickly move between lecture and lab configurations. Please email email@example.com for all technology- and booking-related concerns.
- 36 mobile tablet chairs
- 3x whiteboard surfaces, including one projectable whiteboard surface
- 1x fixed projector screen + 2x mobile 65″ LCD TV screens placed around the room to support multiple room configurations. All screens are 1080p (HD).
- A simplified podium with one iMac (with full Adobe CC suite) and Apple TV for wireless screen sharing
- 1x instructor stool
- Power poles for laptop power
- Generous wifi coverage
- An eleven-seat mobile MacBook laptop cart (instructors must request access from firstname.lastname@example.org in advance)
ProCom instructors may sign out keys to LIB 386A from a staff member at the library circulation desk. Keys are loaned out for 3.25 hours at a time and unlock the classroom and closet, where the laptop cart is stored. Contact email@example.com if you have any access-related questions, or if you require access to the laptop cart.
- Login to the instructor iMac using your Ryerson credentials. Please never turn this computer off, just restart it as required. The computer will only permit ProCom instructors to login to it.
- If the computer has been turned off, the power button can be found on the bottom left hand corner of the iMac.
- Use the blue buttons beside the projection screen to turn the system on, off, or to adjust volume levels.
- Two mobile TV carts mirror the projector screen. If they have been turned off and do not automatically start when you turn the projector on, the remote in the closet will turn them on/off.
- There is no laptop HDMI input for this room. To connect your laptop from a Mac, use Apple AirPlay and select LIB 386A. You can switch to AirPlay on the projector by using the wifi button .